Friday, September 2, 2011

TGIF!!

This past week has been exhausting both mentally and physically.  I am SO happy it's Friday!  Today is the last day of sorority and fraternity recruitment!  I love recruitment but it makes work CRAZY so I am happy it will be over today!  Ava is  sad it's over because she loves going to all of the recruitment events and hanging out with the students. 

Ava likes to help me at events.  Here is Ava with her friend Sarah during the set up for the Welcome Back Party at the College.  She loved trying this sumo wrestling!


Yesterday Brock had his freshman orientation!  I can't believe he's going to be a freshman in high school  He is growing up WAY too fast. 


After orientation I dropped Brock and his friend George off at one of our campus dining halls.  These boys aren't at all interested in girls(thank goodness!!  I am NOT ready for Brock to have a girlfriend!) but they get really excited about food!  Here is Brock and George before a baseball game earlier this summer.

On campus we ran into Marissa she is Ava's babysitter and all-time favorite college student.  Brock looks really uncomfortable in this picture-ha ha!

This weekend we hope to relax and get a few things done around the house. 

I got this book from the library and I want to read it this weekend.  Sometimes I get so frustrated helping Brock and Ava with their homework so I hope this book has some good tips for me! 

 We're also going to take Brock  to see Apollo 18. He is really excited to see this movie!

Have a good weekend!

0 comments: