Saturday, September 3, 2011

Saturday mornings!

Saturday mornings during hte summer are spent going to garage sales and our farmer's market with my friends Allison and Sabrina   I am SO sad the yard sale season is almost over :( 

A few weekends ago I got this old milk jar.  It has the name of our town on it.  I just love it.  It's in our kitchen and I'm trying to grow some plant sprouts in it.


I also always look for milk glass to add to my collection. 

 At the farmer's market I always get fresh fruits, vegetables and plants.  There is one lady that comes every week and  she has the best plants so I always stop by and get one.  Last week I got some Rosemary and a few weeks ago I got a basil plant. 

I also bought these beautiful ferns from her.  I hope they last! 

 Happy Saturday!!

0 comments: