Sunday, September 11, 2011

Our weekend in pictures


I thought I would do a post about our weekend in pictures

Yesterday Brock had a baseball game.  He pitched and he had his first ever no-hitter! 


Ava danced in a flash mob on Main Street.


I went to garage sales, lunch and to the mall with Allison and Sabrina.  I got this adorable pillow at TJMaxx.


I did a little photo shoot with Cotton and Ellie.  I like this picture but I hate how their eyes look, I can't seem to fix that.

I ran in my first ever 5k!


 Here are some girls from my running group that ran the race.    Erin our teacher is next to me in pink.  My time was 33.24. 

I decorated for fall.  Fall is my absolute favorite season to decorate for!






Tonight I'm going to a 9/11 vigil on campus.  I can't believe it's been 10 years since that terrible day. Brock was 4 when it happened and I was pregnant with Ava.  I remember watching the news that day at work.  It was so sad.  The only thing I wanted to do was go home and be with Graig and Brock and call my family. 

1 comments:

Sabrina said...

So proud of all of you, major accomplishments for your family!!