Thursday, September 15, 2011

Leaving on a jet plane

Tomorrow Ava and Graig are leaving for Colorado!  Graig has a conference in Denver for work and Ava is going to spend the week with Uncle Garth and Aunt Jill.  I am SO happy that she gets to spend time with them.  Here is Ava with Garth and Jill when they visited us last fall. 

Jill and Garth are expecting their first baby in the spring so last night I went out and got them a couple of gifts.  I hope they find out what they're having because Ava and I LOVE to shop for baby clothes.

Here is Ava all packed up and ready to go! 


Tomorrow night I am having a girls craft night with my friends.  I am looking forward to it because it's been a long week! 

1 comments:

Sabrina said...

I will missy Ava, give her hugs and kisses from aunt Brina