Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Iphone pictures

I take most of my pictures with my iPhone.  I can't wait until the day when cell phones have cameras that are just as good as a regular digital cameras!  I thought I would do a post today with pictures from my phone.

Last week Ava and I did masks!  She thought this was so fun!


Brock Aaron before his 8th grade graduation.  I might have already posted this but I love this picture of him.  I think he looks like mini Graig in this picture!

Daisy Duke-she can be so adorable sometimes when she's not barking her head off and getting on my last nerve-ha ha!


Eliza in her new princess nightgown that we got her for her b-day.  Sabrina sent this to me from her iPhone.  I love this picture!

Ava wanted her hair curly for the flash mob last Saturday.  Poor thing her hair is SO straight it doesn't stay curly long.  She loves having her hair curly!


 My new favorite beverage (other than diet coke) is Banana Seltzer. Last time I was at the grocery store I bought 10 bottles and I  embarrassed B and A to death because I bought so many. 

I actually forgot I bought this cute stand at a garage sale a couple of weekends ago.  When I was going through my pictures I found it.  I am going to paint it and put it in Ava's room. 
 My friend Allison sent these iPhone pictures to me from the race on Saturday. Brock looks thrilled to be there and Graig is holding a sign that my friend Sabrina made for me. 


I think Tuesday's are going to be my favorite day of the week this school year because we don't have anything to do after school/work on Tuesday's.  We can just go home and relax and be together as a family! Happy Tuesday!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO proud of you for running the 5 K! You've inspired me to start running!!!