Saturday, September 17, 2011

Craft Night!

Since Graig and Ava are out of town I decided to have my friends over for a craft night last night.  I made chicken pasta a delicious recipe that I wrote a post about here. We made wreaths and we also  started working on chalkboard trays.  The chalkboard trays take some time to dry so last night we only put the primer on them.  I hope when our chalkboard trays are done they look like these.  I love these!



Here are some pics from our fun craft night.

Look at this messy table!  We had a lot of crafts going on last night!

Me and my friend Allison.


Here are Erin and Wendy showing off their creations.  I think their wreaths turned out really cute!

My friends Sabrina and Sara were there too.  I just didn't get a picture of them.  Sabrina has the cutest burlap wreaths right now on her blog. Tonight I'm going to a dinner on campus to support our athletics department.  It should be a fun night!  Happy Saturday!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks like you all had great fun!