Friday, September 9, 2011

School Daze

Wednesday Brock and Ava started school!  Brock is a freshman in high school and Ava is in 4th grade.  I know I always say this but I can't believe how big they are.  They are growing up way too fast!   I tried to get some good pictures of them on Wednesday morning.  It's SO hard getting a good picture of both of them. 
 







Wednesday we got A LOT of rain and Brock and Ava got out of school early because it was starting to flood.  Wednesday evening they closed our street due to flooding.  The street was actually closed right past our driveway!  The flooding was so bad that the College that I work at (that hardly ever closes for anything) was closed yesterday and Brock and Ava didn't have school yesterday or today. 



About 1/4 of a mile down our street there was water all over the road.  



The golf course by our house was also flooded. 

Thankfully the water is starting to go down and things are getting back to normal around here.  I am very thankful that we didn't have any damage to our house.    This weekend Brock has a baseball game and Ava is going to dance in a flash mob.  It should be a fun weekend!

0 comments: