Monday, June 28, 2010

Summer Flowers and Baseball

Yesterday we took Kyle our baseball player to New York City for the day.  Ava, Grandma Jan and I took him.  We had a fun day but we didn't get home until 12:30 am this morning so we are SOOO tired today!  I am going to do a post about our NYC adventure tomorrow.  Today I thought I would post some quick pictures that I took with my iphone!

I love this picture of Brock this was after his first all-star baseball game last week.  He hates when I take pictures of him during games so he wouldn't smile for this picture-ha ha!


Last week Ava brought home some of her art projects from school.  She loves art!  She did some really great projects this year at school.  I LOVE this picture that she drew.  It is based on van Gogh's sunflower painting.


I took this quick picture tonight of the flowers on our deck.  They are finally looking "full"  I just got the two patio hydrangaes this year and I love them!




1 comments:

Janna said...

I love the pic of Brock.. He looks mad or embarrassed. Your flowers look really good.