Friday, June 4, 2010

Cutie Pies!

I re-read my last post and it was SOO random-ha ha!  Anyway I forgot to post this picture of Ava and sweet little Eliza. Eliza is my friend Sabrina's daughter, we are always together so Ava and Eliza spend A LOT of time together.  Ava loves Eliza so much and always loves to help Sabrina out with her.  Wednesday night we went to get ice cream and it was Eliza's first time riding this little merry go round.  Ava held Eliza while she was riding it.  I LOVE this picture of the two of them together, Ava tries SO hard to help Eliza whenever she can. 


This weekend is super busy for our family.  Ava has her dance recital!  She actually has four shows this weekend.  One tonight, two tomorrow and one on Sunday.  I am going to be with Ava all weekend.  I am helping out backstage for two of the shows and then I am watching the other two.  Brock has two baseball games and I'm really sad that I am going to miss both of them because of the recital :(  Thankfully Graig is his coach so at least Brock will have one of us there during his games. 

Tomorrow morning there are a TON of great yard sales in our town!  Sabrina and I already talked and I am picking her up super early (6:45!) so we can get to the sales early.  I hope we get a lot of great things!

Have a great weekend!

0 comments: