Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thursday, Thursday!

Tonight Brock doesn't have a baseball game so we are going to relax at home grill out steaks and have mashed potatoes and salad!  I also want to work a little bit in my flower beds.    Kyle has a game so Brock and I am going to watch him play later on tonight while Graig plays poker at our house with his friends. 

Ava is still enjoying her time in Philly with our neighbors. Today they went to the Philadelphia zoo!  She called and talked to me today and said that she wasn't even one bit homesick-ha ha!
I am SO glad that she is having a good time!  This is really her first time going for so long without us.


I did a little summer re-arranging on this shelf in  our living room.  I really like the way it turned out!

I also did this little craft project a few days ago.  I printed out our house #'s and modge podged them on a pot.  I used microsoft word modern no. 20 font.  I think it turned out really cute!


Have a great Thursday!

2 comments:

Southern Fried Gal said...

That pot is super cute! I like the way it has the patina on it - did you do that with paint or is it natural?

Janna said...

Your flower pot looks really good! I might have to copy that one.