Monday, June 7, 2010

garage sale finds!







I got up at the crack of dawn (6:30) to go to yard sales this weekend.  I am SO glad I got up early and went, I got some cute things!  I went with my friend Sabrina and of course Ava wanted to go too, she always LOVES yard sales. 

My find of the day were these stools.  They were only $5.00 for both of them!  They are painted white and distressed so I took them home and cleaned them up and I am going to use them the way they are.  I LOVE them!


I love silver trays and this one was only .25 cents!  I put it on our coffee table in our living room to hold our remotes.


I got two of these green leaf plates they were .50 cents for both.    I think they will be fun to use this fall!


I got 3 of these guacamole bowls for .50 cents!  We LOVE to make/eat homemade guacamole!!

This sweet little vase was only .5 cents!  I put some peonies in it from our yard and put it in our kitchen.





Last but not least I got this pedastal from the free pile!  I am not sure what I am going to do with it yet so for now it's holding one of my summer candles.



Happy Monday!

3 comments:

preppy little dress AKA "PLD" said...

Awesome finds!

Janna said...

You always find cute things. I like the stools. I havn't been to a yard sale yet this year...

Michelle said...

You found some great deals!