Monday, May 30, 2016

A day in Hamilton

Today I spent the day with two of my favorite people doing two of my favorite things-shopping and eating.


Sabrina, Ava and I went to Hamilton,NY  for an afternoon of fun!

We arrived at lunch time and headed to lunch.  We went to the Colgate InnTavern and it was delicious!  





After lunch we walked around downtown Hamilton and went into the cutest little shops.  Colgate University is in Hamiltkn and it was fun to see all the Colgate stuff in the shops.



I fell in love with this pillow.  It matches nothing in my house so I had to pass it up :-(


We made a quick stop for frozen yogurt.



And Avs found her 8th grade graduation dress!


We did more shopping  and then came home in time for dinner.


I got a few gifts for people and I got these glass vases.  I think they will be perfect on our dining room table this summer!


It wa a fun day!
Xoxo

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a fun fun day!!! 😘😘