Friday, May 27, 2016

Life lately

Brock started his summer job on Monday.  He works 6am-2:30pm everyday at the College cleaning Iand moving furniture.  It's a hard job but he's loving it so far!



Ava has been busy with school and basketball practice.  We also started looking for 8th grade graduation dresses.  So far she likes this one the best!


Last weekend we went to a housewarming party for my friend Laura. She and her husband moved to a beautiful house so it was fun to get together and celebrate them! 


Monday I went to the high school for a scholarship presentation.  I'm on a race committee in town and all the money that we raise at the race go to various charities benefitting children and to s scholarship for a graduating senior. Here is a picture with everyone involved with the race or the scholarship selection committee and the scholarship winner.  


I've been slowly getting flowers for our yard.  I just LOVE this time of year!


We have a long weekend ahead of us!!  I can't wait!
Xoxo

0 comments: