Sunday, May 1, 2016

Life lately {celebrations}

We've had a lot of little celebrations this week 

1. My friend Amy graduated with her MBA!  So we had dinner and drinks to celebrate her HUGE accomplishment :-)


2. I made a 5 layer chocolate peanut butter cake to celebrate my boss's birthday and administrative professionals day.


3. My friend Lisa went to The Jersey Shore for spring break and she bought us matching sand dollar bracelets. I love it!


4. We celebrated my friend Jenn's birthday on Friday with lunch out.


5. These two cuties helped Rachael and I with a craft project we are working on for our new business open house. 


6. I met these former students for bagels and ice tea this morning for breakfast.  They are all back for their sorority alumni weekends.  I'm glad I was able to see all of them :-) 


Xoxo

0 comments: