Friday, May 13, 2016

Goodbyes are hard

Graig hosted a dinner tonight  to say goodbye to his students who are graduating tomorrow. He works in the conference center on campus and the students he hires work at the front desk and help with meetings and events in the building.   They are a tight knit group.  


Here is the whole gang!  Graig said something about each of the 9 graduates and told what their plans were after graduation.  


I also got a few pics of Graig and his students and their parents.  It was a fun night and a great fun to meet the parents of all his students. 


Graig's student is in purple and his sister on the end is going to start grad school at EIU in the fall!  I was so thrilled when she told me she was going there! I loved going to EIU- my parents and sister also went there and it's where I met Graig.  I hope she has the best time in grad school!



It was a great night!
Xoxo

0 comments: