Sunday, May 1, 2016

End of year awards dinner

Last week I coordinated an end of the year awards banquet for my work.

This is always a fun event but it takes a lot of planning and organizing!

I'm thankful to work with many great students that helped me to plan this event.  Here is a picture of us before the event.


This year we added a reception for our graduating seniors with a champagne toast.  We had 125 seniors attend!






After the senior reception we headed to the  awards banquet. Here are some of my student leaders before the banquet. They worked so hard to make sure the event was successful!



Here are some pics of the award winners.  We gave out awards for chapter of the year, chapters advisor of the year, and sorority and fraternity member of the year. 





This banquet is my last big work event for the academic year.  Its been an exciting year but I'm ready for the quiet of summer :-) It was a great night!  
Xoxo

0 comments: