Monday, May 30, 2016

Weekend Fun!

Sarurday I went to Sharin Sprjngs with my friend Petrea for some shopping and lunch at the American Hotel.  It was fabulous!!


Saturday night Sabrina had me, Stephanie and Rachael over to show us her new living room.  It's always fun hanging out with these girls.  She has been working so hard on it and it looks fantastic!


I love how she painted her shelves white and her fireplace gray.  It looks so great!  


She also added this little seating area which I think looks fabulous. 


Sunday Petrea invited a few of us over for brunch.  I wish I would have taken pictures of the food because it was wonderful!  We had a good time catching up.  


After brunch I raced home to go to Brock's basketball game and then Ava and I went to a Memorial Day party.  

It's been a fun weekend.
Xoxo

0 comments: