Monday, May 4, 2009

Curl Cutie

Ava loves when I curl her hair, her hair is so thick and stick straight and it doesn't hold curl very well. Yesterday we picked up some sponge rollers that she can sleep in. Last night I spent 1/2 hour putting all of her hair up in curlers. She slept on the rollers and she got up bright and early this morning so I could take the curlers out. Here she is this morning with the curlers in her hair. I didn't have time to take a picture of her hair after we fixed it I will take one of her after school and post it.

Tonight after work I will be running around like a mad woman because Graig is out of town and Brock has baseball practice and Ava has dance and soccer practice...it's just another Manic Monday around here!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

That picture of Ava is too cute. Hope your evening goes well, sounds like you will be very busy!!

C said...

Aw,LOL. I remember begging my mom to put curlers in my hair too - can't wait to see the "after"!

Jill said...

Too Cute! I used to wear pink sponge rollers to bed. :)