Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers Day 2009!!

We had a great Mother's Day! This morning we went to brunch I forgot my camera so I don't have any pictures but the food was really good. We think Brock is going through a growth spurt because he ate so much and he was still hungry so after we got done we came home and I made him blueberry muffins. Grandma Jan and I also opened our Mother's Day gifts.



Here is Ava with Grandma Jan. They look so much alike!

Ava picked out these towels for me, I love them!

Grandma Jan got me this mantle clock, I love it!! I think it is so pretty!

This was my favorite Mother's Day gift a book that Ava illustrated! It's perfect and she was so proud to give it to me. It was the perfect gift!!

4 comments:

AG said...

Happy Mother's Day!

C said...

I like the towels and the clock. How nice!

Good job Ava on the project too.

Michelle said...

What loving gifts!! I love those towels and that jar with lemons on your stove--where did you get it?

Jill said...

Sweet gifts. Glad you had a nice Mother's Day.