Friday, May 1, 2009

Show us where you live Friday!!

Every Friday Kelly is doing a "Show us Where you Live" post. Kelly is one of my all time favorite bloggers and I am so excited to join in on this fun! I love to see where people live. It will be so fun to look at all the rooms that people post. Thanks for doing this Kelly!!!
This week is the KITCHEN Edition.

My kitchen is my least favorite room of our house. We live in a house that was built in 1920 and the kitchen is a seperate room not open like kitchens in newer homes. I can't wait until we can re-do it!! It will probably be a few years because Graig hates spending money, but I know I will wear him down eventually-ha ha!!

We are going to be busy, busy, busy this weekend! Tonight I am going out to dinner with my friends. Saturday, Brock has a baseball game, we have a 1st Communion/Party, Ava has dance and Brock is in a basketball tournament. Sunday is the same kind of day Brock has basketball and Ava has dance and soccer. I hope Graig gets a chance to work in the yard, it looks awful and I am sure the neighbors are talking-ha ha!!

Have a great weekend everyone!!

13 comments:

Monica said...

Cute kitchen!I live in an older house too with a small kitchen and I can't wait to redo ours!Thanks for sharing!

AG said...

Nice kitchen. Hope all is well. Have a good weekend!

Kelly said...

OH I LOVE to see older homes - so neat that it's 1920's!!!! I think it's a cute kitchen - thanks for sharing!

Heather said...

Cute kitchen, love seeing it, thanks for sharing!

Mommyto3andahusky said...

Love your kitchen! :) I love the watermelon on the counter. Your kitchen screams come on in and be welcome! :) Love it!

Pam Bowers said...

while a new kitchen is nice yours is more homey and quaint. Someday you will enjoy the new one but love this one while you have it. I sure do.

Unknown said...

I loved your kitchen right when I saw it :) Love old homes!

Ashley said...

I am in love with older homes, there is character in them!!! I thought your kitchen was fabulous :)

Michelle said...

Very cute kitchen! I love the older homes too. Thanks for sharing :)

Kristen said...

Older homes have so much more character than the new ones - cute kitchen!

Ashley said...

Oooo a 1920's kitchen! So fun! Thanks for letting us look :o)

www.lifeofashleylancaster.blogspot.com

xx said...

Absolutely charming! Thanks for sharing!

The Mrs. said...

Such a great idea! Cute kitchen!~