Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Poor Brock and some spring decorating

Brock was so sick yesterday, I made him go to school in the morning and by 9am the nurse called me to pick him up. Poor thing he didn't do anything all day except lay around all day and sleep and watch TV. Tonight, he got up to eat dinner and then he went upstairs and fell asleep by 7:30, which is so early for Brock usually he is up until at least 10pm!


Since I was at home with him all day I spent a lot of time looking at blogs, Suburban Cottage did a post about Pottery Barn bargains. Pottery Barn and bargains don't usually go together but she listed a lot of cute sale items including this lemon tree. At only 12.99 I had to order it! I think it will look so nice in our dining room for the summer, I can't wait to get it!!

I hope everyone has a good Wednesday!! I am getting my hair cut today and tonight after dinner Ava and I are going to plant some Zinnias, they are my favorite flowers! I bought some over the weekend but I've had to keep them in the basement because it has been below freezing every night this week! It is suppose to be nice out today, thank goodness. I am ready for warm weather!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Poor guy! Hope he feels better soon!

That lemon tree is adorable!

Holly said...

I really like that lemon tree, it's so cute and fresh looking!

Michelle said...

Hope BA is feeling better soon. That is a cute lemon tree!!

Jill said...

Awww... I hope Brock is feeling better. Poor guy!

Angie said...

That lemon tree is going to be so cute in your dining room! I love Zinnias too, although I have never planted any. I am going to have to get me some this year! Hope your son gets well soon.