Friday, August 15, 2008

Buffalo, Burros, and Big Presidents

Yesterday we traveled about 200 miles from my Dad's ranch to visit Custer State Park and Mt.Rushmore! Brock and Ava had a great time seeing the Buffalo, they were so close to our car.
The Burros were so friendly they came right up to our car. Brock and Ava fed them carrots, which they loved. They were so cute and friendly.


Our last stop of the day was Mt. Rushmore

Brock and Ava near Mt. Rushmore

Four Great Presidents: Washington, Jefferson, Roosevelt, and Lincoln

Brock and Ava took about hour and filled out a workbook about Mt. Rushmore to become Junior Park Rangers. Here they are with their Junior Ranger badges, they are so proud of them. After we got back to the ranch, Ava and I stayed up late and watched the Olympics gymnastics~we are so excited for Nastia and Shawn! Go USA!

2 comments:

C said...

These are great pictures. When are you coming back? Don't you have a JOB or something?

Believe it or not, I want to make something crafty too soon, I guess I'm inspired cause my house will look all new and cute soon.

Angie said...

Hey, I am coming back tomorrow. We should have craft night at your house, I can't wait to see everything you have done! I would love to make a fall centerpiece.
Talk to you soon