Sunday, August 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Shelby!!

My sister, Shelby, is celebrating the big 3-0 today! She and her husband Ryan just moved to Iowa last month to start new jobs at the University of Iowa. Isn't she cute?? I love her hair, and yes it's her real color!

My sister is my absolute best friend on earth. She is such an inspiration to me. She is the most thoughtful, caring, and loving person that I know. She is always giving to others and when I am having a hard day she is the first person that I call. Even though we live about 1000 miles apart we keep in touch by calling each other or emailing each other almost every day.

She is the best Aunt to Brock and Ava, she loves sending them packages and cards and talking to them on the phone. I know that she is going to be a great mom someday :)
Shelby, I hope that you have the absolute best birthday! I love you.

1 comments:

The Mrs. said...

What a sweetheart! You are so lucky to have a sister like that!!! Hubby has the same color hair!