Wednesday, August 27, 2008

They're back.....

Classes started today, all the students are back and summer is officially over for me. I can't believe how fast this summer went! I am so not ready for it to be over. I love summer; the hot weather, hanging out at the pool with Brock and Ava, going to Brock's little league games, and working in my garden (ok I don't really like that, but I love when my flowers look pretty). Anyway, this is one of the busiest days of the year for me at work because all the students are back and they have a million questions for me about their campus job, their fraternity or sorority, a community service event they want to do, their recruitment t-shirts, etc. I probably talked to over 100 students today and I am exhausted tonight! I am going to bed early.

BTW, I filled out the paperwork to get my digital camera fixed, I am going to send it in tomorrow, I can't wait to get it back. My blog is going to be super boring without pictures.

1 comments:

amy (metz) walker said...

Hi Angie, I came across your blog and just wanted to tell you how much I like your design and header! Too cute! Oh, and Ava might be my favorite girl name ever!