Monday, August 4, 2008

Sleepover from hell

I just got this email from my new friend Abby who lives a few streets behind me. Her son Bennett plays little league with Brock. Last week Brock and a few other boys spent the night at their house.


Angie,

This is when I had "the sleepover from hell". When I took this picture, Brock said, " I'm gonna' shoot him in the head. Take it when I say 'now'". Can you see the Styrofoam bullet shoot off Kevin's head? It's a good one. Thought it would make you chuckle.

See you tonight.
Abby


Brock and his friends are OBSESSED with Nerf guns. Graig and my Dad both say it's a "boy thing" and I have nothing to worry about. Why are boys so weird??

1 comments:

C said...

That's a great picture. I grew up with 2 younger brothers and I still have flashbacks of their craziness and disgustingness. But they have their sweet sides.