Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Family Game Night

Last night Brock, Ava and I had a family game night! I am trying to do fun things with the kids while Graig is traveling so we don't miss him so much. I thought if I did something fun with them every night it would make the nights go by quicker for the kids. We talk to him at least a couple of times a day but it's not the same as him being home.

Anyway, tonight was our first game night. For dinner we had grilled cheese and tomato soup, I have never made that together before but the kids loved it and they want me to make it every week!
Ava made us some carmel apples for family game night

Brock and Ava ready for game night!



After game night, Ava worked on her gymnastics, Brock was the photographer!


Ava working on her back handspring!

10 comments:

C said...

That's very sweet. New tradition!

Beth said...

I can't believe you've never made grilled cheese & tomato soup before! It's a staple in my house!

AG said...

Bunco night is definitely in order. We have to talk about this. Maybe we can have a "meeting" about it this week.

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

I bet the time will fly if you guys keep doing fun things like that. Carmel apples alone would do it for me...yum!
Carrie

Shannon said...

Looks like a fun night! And what cute kids!

Anonymous said...

How fun Ang! Wish I was there with you all--you are such a good mom! Graig will be home in no time! Talk to you soon!

Always Organizing said...

So fun! Those caramel apples look delish...

CarolinaGirl said...

Nights like those make the best memories! Looks like so much fun!

Jess said...

We love grilled cheese night, but we make maccaroni with tomato juice instead of tomato soup. Looks like you guys are a great loving family!

The Mrs. said...

That is too cute. I want a caramel apple!!!! I love grilled cheese and tomato and am quite the expert. have you tried mixing campbells tomato soup with beef broth? Makes it so rich and grilled cheese more yummy to dip in!