Sunday, October 12, 2008

Weekend projects!

This weekend was perfect, the weather was almost 70 degrees everyday, which is wonderful for upstate NY in October!

Friday night my friend Allison came over for a craft night. I made this cute pennant that I have seen a lot on etsy. They are going for like $30 on etsy so I decided that I could make my own. I think it turned out pretty cute! You can't really tell in this picture but the pennant says "Happy Fall"

I also made two more picture's for Ava's room. I love, love, love the green one with the bird. I think these will look so cute hanging in her room! Saturday we spent the day at Brock and Ava's soccer games in the morning and Brock's baseball game in the afternoon. In the evening we went to our friends (Jim and Donna's)for dinner. They have kids that are similar in age to Brock and Ava so they all had a good time playing together. We had a great time laughing and talking with them. I wish I brought my camera, they live at the top of a mountain and have the most amazing views at their house!
Today, I took Ava to Grandma Jan's because she is going to spend the night with her tonight. Brock and Ava don't have school tomorrow because it's Columbus Day. Graig and I are going to work because the College is in session. Brock is going to spend the day at the golf course with his friend Bennett. Brock loves golfing and the golf course is closing in two days for the winter!! So tomorrow will be one of his last days to play until next spring.
Tonight while I was watching TV I made these fall cards to send to my family in Illinois. I think they turned out pretty cute.








5 comments:

AG said...

Nice banner.

And the cards are cute too. We should have done those for craft night. I enjoy a good notecard.

Amber said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I'm glad you now have a use for your PC platter! Hee. Hee.

I love all your craftiness! Isn't it fun to get together with a girlfriend and craft and chat!?

Beth said...

you're so talented! How does Graig like all the craftiness around the house? For some reason, I picture him just rolling his eyes everytime a new craft is hung up!

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

You had a crafty little weekend! I love the pennant banner, and those little canvases turned out so cute!
Carrie

Miss G said...

I really like your banner. It's fun to see two of my "reads" in your's too, Blue-Eyed Bride and Steece's Pieces. Blogging is such a small world! Kelly