Thursday, October 2, 2008

Bling Bling

Tonight was my Lia Sophia party, we had a lot of fun looking at jewelry, laughing, talking and of course eating! There was so much bling bling in my living room. My friend Alisha came and we had the same necklace on. Aren't we cute? Here is a picture of us with our matching twinkie necklaces. Ricky, Alisha, Allison, sweet Madeline and Abby at the party

Here's me modeling the necklace that I am getting, I love it because it has so many different colors, I can wear it with a lot of things. Sabrina's husband Shawn stopped by the party. Here he is with Eliza. She had a great time at her first jewelery party, everyone loved holding her.


This is the necklace that Ava picked out, isn't it sweet?
Ava with Grandma Jan. Don't they look so much alike? People are always telling me that they look alike. After school Ava went up and put on a dress and some jewelry, she wanted to look nice for the party. My friend Sabrina is experimenting for her Etsy site, she made me this adorable wall hanging for our bedroom. I love the colors in it. It's so cute!
My friend Allison and I are watching the debates. We are both voting for Obama so we hope Joe Biden does good tonight!

2 comments:

Kelli Radford said...

Go check out my blog! You have something waiting for you there!

C said...

I'm sorry I didn't make it. It's near impossible for me to make it out at night these days. It seems like it has to be planned like 2 years ahead sometimes. Looks like fun. I like your necklace choice.