Monday, October 20, 2008

Sunday project

My friend Sabrina told me how easy Shutterfly was to use. I never really knew you could do such cool things. Anyway, this weekend when I was sick as a dog laying on the couch, I played around with Shutterfly. I made a picture collage for Brock and Ava's bedrooms (I ordered an extra one of each for Grandma Jan, she will love these!) and I also started working on our Christmas card. Here are the links

Ava's collage



Brock's collage



Our Christmas Card ( The big space is going to be our family picture and the two smaller spaces will be a picture of Brock and Ava) Sorry this is so small, but you can get the idea.



It was a lot of fun working on these projects! There are so many things that you can do on that website!

4 comments:

AG said...

I can't open the links. I'm sure they are adorable.

Beth said...

you have to sign in to open the links... I used to have a Shutterfly account, but can't remember the password, so I too couldn't see the links. You can make really cute stuff there, though. I'm sure yours are adorable :)

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

I've been hearing a lot about Shutterfly, I think I will have to check it out, especially if it's easy to use!
Carrie

CarolinaGirl said...

I will have to check it out. Thanks for the great ideas :)