Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Party at Grandma Jans!

Tonight Brock, Ava and I went to Grandma Jan's for dinner! Graig is traveling so he wasn't able to come with us but Brock and Ava had a great time visiting with their Grandma Jan and their Uncles Gary and Garth.


Brock put on Grandma Jan's shoes to go out to the barn, we were all laughing because her shoes almost fit him! Two things about this picture are funny to me...1)Lately, Brock has been "too cool" to take pictures, he always makes these silly faces when I try to take a good picture of him, when I say it's for the blog he just rolls his eyes and 2)He looks so big in this picture, Janice and I looked at this picture and we couldn't believe how big he looks!

I tried to get a good picture with Graig's family, I feel like we have so many pictures with "my side" of the family because anytime my family gets together we all have our cameras and we take pictures of anything and everything. Garth kept picking and poking Brock whenever I went to take a picture, this happened (no joke) about 5 times. Look how tired my Mother in Law looks...she just wanted to have a nice picture.



Finally, after about 5 times I got a good one!

4 comments:

AG said...

I love how you don't get to be in any pictures! Ha ha.

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Cute photos! It was worth it to get good one...hard to do when you get a lot of people together!
Carrie

CarolinaGirl said...

It looks like great family time! Oh how I miss that! Only 2 more weeks and I go home for 1 week! I can't wait :)

Sweet Simplicity said...

Your son sounds like my husband whenever I say it is for the blog! Thanks for stopping by yesterday!