Friday, October 3, 2008

Blog Award!

I am so excited I won my first Blog Award today from Monogrammed Teacher! Thank you so much, you made me so happy today when I got your comment on my blog about this award. Thanks so much! I love it, it's great!

Characteristics for the Smile Award:
1. Must display a cheerful attitude. ( I always try to remain positive, and it works...most of the time)
2. Must love one another. ( I do, especially the new friends I have made blogging!)
3. Must make mistakes. ( I do, everyday)
4. Must learn from others. (I try to learn new things everyday!)
5. Must be a positive contributor to blog world ( I am new to blogging but I love it so far!)
6. Must love life. (I do!)
7. Must love kids. ( I do! Especially Brock and Ava!)

These are the rules for The Smile Award:

1. The recipient must link back to the award’s creator
2. You must post these rules if you receive the award
3. You must chose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself
4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award
5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient.
6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.
7. You must thank your giver.

It's hard to choose 5 because I love reading all kinds of blogs everyday, but I will award this to

Allison-one of my BFF's in real life, we have the same job at different colleges in the same small town, I love laughing and talking with her! She's great.

Cristina- another friend I know in real life, she's a talented blogger, she has a really cute house and an even cuter little boy named Sam. I love getting together with her (hey btw, we need to get together soon to catch up!)

Beth-another friend I know in real life, we worked together and then she left for grad school so we lost touch but we caught up with each other when we started blogging. She has two adorable kids, Ryan and Colleen.

Allison, Cristina, Beth and I started blogging at about the same time!

40 pink piggies-because I love reading her blog everyday! She has a great blog and 4 of the most adorable girls that I have ever seen!

One fabulous mom-I love reading her blog too! She posted the greatest recipes this week! I made the tuna casserole tonight for dinner. My family loved it!!

5 comments:

Beth said...

Thanks, Angie! I'll repost later. I'm off for a weekend adventure. Have a great weekend :)

The Mrs. said...

Thanks so much! So fun to get awards! I'm so glad you liked the recipe.

C said...

First of all, why don't you list Cristina's blog as one you follow? How rude...

Second, to list the house and Sam as cute, but to fail to mention my incredible good looks is offensive.

-Tim

AG said...

I'll do this tomorrow. Thanks for the award. I know you would read it just because you're my friend but still.

Pit Run tomorrow? Call me in the AM if you are still doing it.

CarolinaGirl said...

You are so sweet! Thank you so much for thinking about me.