Monday, July 6, 2009

2 quick projects




We had ANOTHER baseball game tonight, we played the town where Graig grew up so I think it was a lot of fun for Graig to have Brock play on the field where he played. The game was soooo long, it lasted over 2 hours. We won by a lot, I think the final score was 17-3. We have another game tomorrow night. This is a big game, Brock is pitching so it will be fun to watch!!

Since we have been so busy with baseball games I haven't had much time to work on a lot of projects. I did do a couple of little things over the weekend. I am going to have my personal decorator (AKA my friend Sabrina) over to help me figure out where to put my new projects. I am actually wanting to redecorate my whole downstairs. Graig is thrilled-ha ha

Brock and Ava are with Grandma Jan this week so hopefully I will have time to work on some home projects. We will see Brock and Ava a lot because we have a baseball game tomorrow night and Friday night.

4 comments:

Jill said...

I love seeing all your project ideas. Sooo cute and creative.

Michelle said...

Cute crafts--you are so talented! Hi to G, B, & A!

Southern Fried Gal said...

Those silver tray chalkboards are so cute! And you know I love a good initial project!

C said...

I like that chalkboard idea. Very pretty!