Thursday, July 2, 2009

Catch up!

Here are some pictures of Brock and Ava from the last couple of weeks.

This is from Brock's 6th grade graduation. He looks so serious and these pictures are so blurry!! Right after graduation Graig, Brock, Ava and I went out to lunch with Brock's BFF and his family and later in the afternoon all the families from his class had a party together at the park. Brock and Ava and their friends spend A LOT of time jumping on the trampoline!Ava and her friends making home made play dough.Brock and his BFF after the game last night. We won 11-7!!
That's all the pics I have for right now. I have to get ready for work, I have a busy day today, it's the first day of freshman orientation!! Tonight Brock has an all star game, it's the first game of a tournament. Brock is pitching so I will let you know how that goes.









0 comments: