Friday, July 31, 2009

A to Z

A - Age: 33

B - Bed size: King

C - Chore you hate: Mopping

D - Dog's name: we have 3 little dogs, Graig LOVES them so much and wanted to breed little dogs are Cotton (is a MaltiPoo), Daisy and Ellie (are sisters and are YorkiePoos)

E - Essential start your day item: A Diet Coke and the Today Show

F - Favorite color: Pink

G - Gold or Silver or Platinum: Silver

H - Height: 5'5

I - Instruments you play: Flute

J - Job title: Assoc. Dir. of Campus Life

K - Kid(s): 2, Brock and Ava. I always knew I wanted 2 kids. Graig wanted a boy and I wanted a girl so have one of each really worked out for us :)

L - Living arrangements: a 1920 Tudor style home that I am constantly painting, rearranging, and decorating, I think I drive Graig crazy!!

M - Mom's name: Rose Marie

N - Nicknames: Mom, Mama, MaMoose (my mii name that Brock picked out)

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: never

P - Pet Peeve: SNOBS-get over yourselves!!

Q - Quote: "Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough." ~Oprah

R - Right handed or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: 1 sister

T - Time you wake up: before 6:30 even on weekends, I am SUCH an early bird! But I do LOVE naps and going to bed early.

U- Underwear: Body by Victoria hip huggers from VS...so comfy!!

V - Vegetable you dislike: Beets, blech!

W - Why you run late: Brock and Ava

X - X-rays you've had: None but dental ones

Y - Yummy food you make: I love cooking so I think all my food is yummy!! Brock loves my tacos, Graig loves any desert that I make and Ava loves my grilled chicken

Z - Zoo favorite: any zoo babies, they are all SOOO cute!

1 comments:

Jill said...

I'm SO with you on the diet coke and Today Show to start your day. I do the same thing every week day.