Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A quick update

This summer has been busy, busy, busy for us! I can't believe that July is almost 1/2 over. Our nights can be summed up in one word BASEBALL!! Brock still is having games almost every night and when we get home I am too tired to blog.

On Tuesday, we did have a night off from baseball so Ava and I went out to dinner with two of my friends and their kids. Between the three of us we had 6 kids at dinner. It was fun to catch up with them. Here is a picture of Ava with two of the girls that went with us. It's Ava's friends Mariah and Bella. Ava calls them her cousins. She loves helping them and teaching them new things. She was soooo good to them during dinner.



I love this picture of all of them eating salad.



Last night my sweet neighbor took Ava and her two girls to watch the American Girl Ballet. Ava dressed up and got her American Girl doll all ready for the ballet. She was so excited to go! They had such a great time. There was a tea party before the ballet and Ava loved seeing all the other girls and their dolls. Brock had a baseball game so I stayed home to watch his game but I do want to go next year because Ava had such a great time and she wants to go again next year.

Here is a picture of her before she left, I love that her American Girl doll is sticking out of her bag.




Tomorrow I am off from work and I am going to watch Ava's gymnastics show, that should be fun! She has been going to gymnastics camp all week. Brock has his last day of basketball camp and then he has a Little League Game. I also hope to get some little house projects done so we will have a BUSY day!

1 comments:

Jill said...

It's hard to believe it's mid-July! Love the pics, such pretty girls.