Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Bloggy Break

I can't believe that I haven't updated my blog in almost two weeks!! I knew that I wanted to take a little blogging break but I didn't think it would last almost two weeks!!

Let me fill you in on what we have been up to over the past couple of weeks. I know everyone has been on the edge of their seats waiting for our family update-ha ha! This update will be quick and with no pictures because I am at work.

1. Brock graduated from 6th grade!!!

2. Ava finished up her 1st grade year, school finally ended this year on June 24.

3. Brock's little league team made it to the championship game in the little league tournament in our town, they didn't win I think the score was 4-2 but we are so proud of his team because no one thought his team would get that far!

4. Brock has been saving his allowance, Christmas money, yard mowing money etc. (Graig is so proud that he loves saving money-ha ha) and bought himself an I-Pod touch last week.

5. Brock went on a bus trip with our Church's youth group last Friday to Hershey Park.

6. Ava is going to take tennis lessons and play softball this summer both things start today.

7. Brock is going to be on the Little League all star team again this summer. Graig is the coach and he scheduled 30 games for the team this summer!! Almost every night in July we have baseball games and tournaments. My favorite tournament starts on Friday. There is a pool right next to the baseball field so when the boys aren't playing they can be swimming! It should be a fun weekend!

I think that's the highlights. I will post some pictures tonight!!
Happy Wednesday!!

2 comments:

Beth said...

You guys are always so busy! I sort of dread these days - when we'll be so busy going between the kids' activities. I had to laugh at the comment about how Graig is so proud of Brock for saving money. I always remember Graig lecturing us about saving money back when we were RD's! Wish I listened more to him now! I'm sure Brock will love his ipod touch - I LOVE mine! Have a good weekend!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh I so remember these times when the children were small. Such sweet and wonderful memories. Enjoy all your time with them, these are the best days. Hugs, Marty