Saturday, July 4, 2009

4th of July

This day can be summed up by one word...BASEBALL!! Brock was in a tournament so we were at the baseball field all day. It was so much fun, I absolutely love his baseball games. We all have the best time cheering on our team. It did not feel like 4th of July because it was SO COLD!! I had jeans on and I had a cover on me all day because it was so windy and chilly. Brock's team played two games. We lost one and we won one game. Tomorrow we go back for more games.

During a little break in games my friend Sabrina and I hit some yard sales. I didn't find too much but I did find this vase which I really like. It has sunflowers on it and I love sunflowers so I will find a place for it somewhere!

Tonight, we got together with about 6 other baseball families for a cookout and fireworks. We had a great time and ate SO MUCH!! After a full day of baseball we were all so tired to we left right after the fireworks.

Brock is taking care of our neighbors dog for the weekend so after the cook out Brock and I went over so Brock could take care of the dog.
Tomorrow we have another day full of baseball!!

2 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Sounds like a super day all together. Baseball, friend, good food and fireworks. What else could there be. Glad you had fun. Hugs, Marty

Family American Style. said...

Love your Garage sale find. Very cute! Thank you for your kind compliments on my Yard post.