Thursday, July 2, 2009

Show us where you live Friday!

It's time for another Show us where you live Friday that Kelly's blog is hosting. This time it's outside spaces and garages! I can't wait to see everyone's flowers and outdoor spaces.
This is one of my favorite sayings! I love it.



These are some of my flowers going up the steps on our deck.
I made this chair planter in May, I got the chair at a garage sale for $2. I love the way it turned out!I made this bird bath last year. Here are two of our tomato plants they look a little droopy in this picture. Ava LOVES tomatoesThese flowers are by our side door. I love these flowers by our back door. This is the side of our garage. I put in all the plants last summer. This is the basket that's hanging on our garage. I made my own baskets this year to save some $$. I really like the way they turned out this year. Last but not least, this is the windowbox by our side door.
I hope you enjoyed the tour! It will be fun to look at everyone's outdoor spaces!! We love our outside and spend all of our time outdoors in the summer!

9 comments:

Whitney said...

Thanks for your sweet comment! Your flowers are beautiful!

Heather said...

I love your flowers, they are so pretty!!

The Whites said...

pretty flowers! love that saying as well! enjoyed visiting your blog. Blessings!

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

I love your birdbath!

Teresa said...

I love your flowers and your bird bath!! I wish I had your green thumb. We desperately want to spruce up our back yard... and your beautiful pics are such an inspiration!! :)

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Love the wonderful chair planter. Everything looks lovely and so inviting. Love it. Hugs, Marty

Michelle said...

Great job!! I love all the beautiful flowers :)

Bethany @ Our 4 Sons Plus 1...Super Cute Girly Girl said...

Your flowers are beautiful- well done!!

Jill said...

Wow~ your yard is so pretty. Someday when I have a yard, I'm going to you for advice.