Thursday, September 10, 2009

Fall Decorating!

This week it has been a little cooler and I have been slowly putting out my fall decorations. Fall is my FAVORITE time of year to decorate and I always get a couple of new things each year.

I love this sign I got it from Etsy last fall.



I LOVE these fall flowers, I usually don't like fake flowers but I think these look really pretty in our dining room. I made this arrangement myself last year.



I just painted this shelf using the Distressed for Success kit from Caromal Colours. I LOVE it! I have painted so many things with this paint. It's so easy to use and you really can't mess it up. Kimba from a Soft Place to Land made a video to show how you use the kit. It's so easy! I am going to order some more because I used all my green kit. I painted a lot of things using this kit that I will be showing in the upcoming weeks: a cabinet, a blanket chest, an old wooden crate, and our coffee table in our living room.



I got this little glass jar at a garage sale. I think it's so sweet.




These are my glass jars from Ballard Designs. I just got them this summer and I really like changing them out for the seasons.



I got this centerpiece last fall at a craft store near where I live, I love it because I can use it until Thanksgiving.



I am so happy that tomorrow is Friday!! I am ready for the weekend. Brock and Ava are exhausted from being back and school and starting their new school year routines. I think we are all ready for a quiet weekend at home!

3 comments:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Oooh fun! I love all of your fall decorations!!

Michelle said...

You are such a great decorator--your home looks very welcoming and ready for fall! P.S. I love fall so much I decorated back in August :)! I'll post some photos soon!

Jill said...

Fall is the best. I love the "It's Fall Y'all" sign.... so cute!