Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday, Friday!!

Our family is finally getting back into the swing of having Brock and Ava back in school.  I feel much better and more organized than I did last week at this time.  Which is good because Graig started travel for his job yesterday.  He works for our College admissions office and mid September-the end of October he travels a lot.  He goes for a few days, then comes home for a few days and then he is gone again. 

 Yesterday at work we had a little birthday party for 2 of my interns.  They had birthdays recently and we had to celebrate!!  I am SO lucky this semester to have WONDERFUL interns, they work SO hard! I am so glad we were able to celebrate a little yesterday!  And YES their office is ALWAYS that messy-ha ha! 



Today is Brock's first middle school soccer game!!  He is going to play goalie.  We molded his mouthpiece last night-yuck!  I wish Graig was home to do that.  His uniform is so cute!  He wouldn't let me take a picture of him in it this morning before he left for school.  So here is a picture of him playing basketball last winter.  I looked through all my pictures and I don't have any recent ones of him playing soccer.  I really need to take some pictures of him this season :)


Ava's cheerleading class starts tomorrow at the YMCA!  She LOVES doing cheerleading especially the stunts!  Her class starts at 9am so we will have to be up early.  Here is a picture of her from a cheer clinic she went to in the spring. 

I have still been decorating our house a little bit for the fall.  I love this candle holder with the candy corn.  We CANNOT have candy corn in our house because I LOVE it and could eat the whole bag!


I have been very busy the last few weeks working on a blog for our town.  We give awards for various properties, landcaping, businesseses, etc.  They are called Property of Merit awards.  I am on the nominating committee and I volunteered to put the pictures on-line.  We have never put the pictures online before but I think it will make it so much easier for people who want see all the properties before they fill out the ballot that is in the newspaper. 
Here is a link if you want to see all the properties

Have a great weekend!!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Nice job on the town blog! I enjoyed checking out the O-town pics!

Michelle said...

The town blog is great! Hope B & A were able to get some rest this weekend, sounds like they have been busy with practices!! Love the candy corn decoration!

Jill said...

I know what you mean about candy corn. And how about those orange candy pumpkins? Dangerous.