Friday, September 4, 2009

Friday Fun!!

Thank Goodness it's Bid Day!! I have my life back! I have been working about 12 hours a day since school started a week and a half ago and today those long days are finally OVER!! I am so happy! Don't get me wrong I love when the students come back and I LOVE recruitment week but it's a TON of planning, events, paperwork and meetings...and it's FINALLY over! Here are a couple of pictures from the Bid Day ceremony today.






To celebrate the end of recruitment I bought myself a new fall Vera Bradley from our campus bookstore. I couldn't decide what pattern to get so I got the Hobo pattern which has all 3! I love it, I think it will be the perfect fall bag.



Today is my mother in law Janice's birthday! She is SUCH a great grandma, mom to Graig and his brothers and mother-in-law to me. I am so lucky that she lives near us. Brock and Ava are so close to her and they LOVE going to her house for visits. I dropped them off at her house today they are going to spend the night. Sunday we are going to go to her house to celebrate her birthday!

Janice with Ava on Mother's Day



Today Boomama is hosting a dip-tacular! I don't have any really outstanding dip recipes to contribute, but I am going to love going through all of these yummy recipes. I LOVE dips!

Tonight Graig and I got pizza and just hung around the house and relaxed. Tomorrow While Brock and Ava are at Grandma Jan's we are going to work around the house and get things organized because school starts for them on Tuesday.

Have a good weekend!!

1 comments:

Jill said...

I'm glad Bid Day is over! Hoping you can relax. :)