Tuesday, September 29, 2009

garage sale finds!

Saturday morning Ava and I went to a few yard sales around town.   I got some pretty good things that I am excited about, my absolute favorite thing I got this weekend was this milk glass dish.  The lady that I bought it from was so sweet!  She said that she had it in her home for many, many years.  I am not sure what I want to do with it yet so right now I put a candle in it.
 

From the same sweet lady I bought this milk glass lamp for $1!  I LOVE it!!  We are going to put this in Ava's room, I think it will look so sweet in there!

I also got this white vase which I really like too, I think I will put some fall flowers in it. 

I also got this dish, I love the color and the size of it.  I put it on top of our fridge to hold our hot chocolate.


After the yard sales we went to Brock's little league game, I started feeling sick and left the game early.  I ended up being sick the rest of Saturday, all day Sunday and yesterday!  I had a bad cold and felt really awful.  I just laid on the couch and rested.  I did get caught up on all my DVR'd shows including Mad Men.  I have been wanting to watch that show and it was really good!   



3 comments:

Janna said...

I'm sorry you've been so sick. I really like the vase you bought.

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Sorry you're not feeling well but love you milk glass finds!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

I love all of your finds. They are wonderful. So sorry you've been sick. Hugs, Marty