Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Weekend update!!

Yesterday was SUCH a busy day that I didn't have time to post about our weekend. Brock and Ava are still getting into their school routines so this weekend we didn't do much of anything except hangout and sleep.
Saturday morning Ava and I went to our city's rummage sale. It was fun and I got a few cute things including this old scale. It was only $5! I think it looks really cute with my plant on top.  (oops I am not sure why it's upside down but you get the idea, I really like it :)

On Saturday, Brock started his Fall Ball baseball season.  He has double headers every Saturday afternoon for the next 6 weeks.  He LOVES playing and Graig's his coach so Ava and I will be at every one of his games.  I took this picture of Brock tonight after his double practice.  Tuesday's and Thursday's after school Brock has soccer practice and baseball practice.  He is so tired and hungry when he gets home!  I love this picture of Brock with Cotton, doesn't Brock look THRILLED?  Ha Ha!
 
  We are still busy, busy, busy this week getting Brock and Ava used to their school schedule and after school activities.  Happy Tuesday!!

2 comments:

Janna said...

You guys seem like you're always really busy. I started a blog too, so check it out when you have a chance.

CarolinaGirl said...

The kids are getting so big! The scale looks cute with the plant. Great idea. I have been selling MaryKay for years, but never put it on my blog. Let me know if you ever need anything. Take care