Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Sick Day and Open House

Today Brock woke up and he was sick with a sinus infection.  He gets them about two or three times a year.   Poor thing after we got home from the doctor's office he went up to his room and slept ALL day!  He didn't wake up until after 6pm. 

Tonight I went to Brock's school's open house.   I got to walk through his day, I went to all of his classes and met all of his teachers.  I was nervous because I didn't know what to expect and I even got lost once but it was nice meeting all of his teachers.  They all seem really organized and dedicated. I think he is going to have a good year.   Brock needs to stay on top of all of his work and assignments.  Graig and I are working with him a little bit each night.  

While I was home today I put out this halloween bowl that I got this past weekend.  I got candy that I don't like so I won't be tempted to eat it!  I think it's really cute, I love the polka dots.     




2 comments:

Janna said...

The halloween bowl is adorable! I hope Brock feels better.

Michelle said...

Sorry to hear Brock is sick--hope he feels better soon!