Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sunday, Sunday

Today, Brock, Ava, Grandma Jan and I went to the Fly Creek Cider Mill for a day of fall fun!  It was really HOT and it seemed like EVERYONE in our area thought the Cider Mill would be a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon so it was really crowded!  I am so glad we went I love going there at least once during the fall. 

Ava loves getting her picture taken in these cutout things no matter where we go.  Can you tell from the picture that she's hot and tired?

This weekend they were having their annual apple festival so they had all of these carnival games that Ava loved playing. 

Look at Brock in the background, doesn't he look THRILLED to be watching his sister playing the games?  Ha Ha!

We ate lunch there and Brock and Ava got these hats in their kids meals. 

Ava and Grandma Jan at lunch. 


Do you like the new background?  I was getting tired of my old one so I thought I would try something new.  We have a busy week this week!  At work I am coordinating our national hazing prevention week, and we have Open House at Brock's school.  Graig gets home on Tuesday (thank goodness!) and on Friday I am getting my hair cut and we are going to the high school football game. It should be a fun week!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks like you all had a lot of fun!!

Michelle said...

p.s...I love your new blog look!

Janna said...

Your background looks really good! That festival looks really fun, too bad it wasn't cooler.

Angie said...

Looks like a fun time! Your background looks great!