Monday, March 22, 2010

Our family is growing!!!

We are so happy!!  My sister Shelby and her husband Ryan are expecting their first baby!  She is due on October 1.  She went to the doctor today and everything looked perfect!  Finally, Brock and Ava are going to have a 1st cousin!

 I talked to her tonight on the phone and she was telling me some names they have picked out and we were talking about what her nursery will look like.  She loves decorating and I know she is going to create a precious nursery for her sweet little baby.   She was so excited.   I know they are going to be great parents.  Congrats Shelby and Ryan!  We love you :)

2 comments:

AG said...

awww, that's awesome! Congratulations to them.

Janna said...

I am so happy for Michelle and her husband! I bet you're so excited to become an aunt.