Sunday, March 7, 2010

Botonical prints

Last summer I bought some botonical prints on ebay.  I really liked them but I wasn't sure what to do with them so they have been in our basement for almost a year!  When we painted our kitchen I decided to get them out and see if I could find places in our house to put them.  I put 6 of them around our house.  I really LOVE these prints and I am so happy that I was finally able to display them.  I got the frames and mats for $5 at Wal-Mart.

Here is the one in our kitchen.

I have two hanging in our dining room


And two in our living room



We also have one hanging by our front door



Have a good Sunday!

2 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

They are all just gorgeous. Brings such a wonderful touch of spring to your home. Have a super day. Hugs, Marty

Jill said...

These are so pretty and they fit in your house perfectly! Isn't great how a Wal-mart frame can do the trick?