Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Weekend painting project!

I feel like I am ALWAYS painting something!  I seem to always have paint brushes and paint cans out on our kitchen counter because I am ALWAYS painting!  It drives Graig crazy- ha ha!  and my friends make fun of me but I LOVE painting (well I don't LOVE painting but I like the results) it's a cheap and easy way to update a room!  This weekend I tackled our downstairs 1/2 bathroom.   I think this room used to be a closet (not kidding!).    When we moved in it had pink and blue flowered wallpaper so I sponge painted it green.  I wanted a fresher look so I repainted it.
  I used the nester's svelte sage that I had leftover from our sunroom painting project.  I like the results!

Here is a before


And here is the after!!  I like it SO much more now!!





Happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

The bathroom is just gorgeous. I love the color. So bright and fresh. Beautiful. Hugs, Marty

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Looks fantastic! Really brightened things up!

Gloria said...

Looks great! Love the "E"!

Janna said...

Your bathroom looks so peaceful now! I like the wreath you have in there.