Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Monogram mania!!

Last week I ordered a few more vinyl monograms from decal monograms.  I LOVE these monograms they are SO easy to use.  I am going to place another little order from her this week and then I think almost everything I own will have our monogram on it-ha ha!

I usually get black monograms but I got this one in grass green.  I really like it.  This is the crock that we keep all of our hats and gloves in and because we are in upstate NY I don't put our gloves and hats away until the end of April!


This was a vase that I got at a yard sale last summer, I think it looks much better with a monogram!






Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

Annie said...

Those are all really cute. I wish I were that creative!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

How pretty. I hadn't thought of putting monograms on glass. What a great idea. Love them all. Hugs, Marty

Michelle said...

Cute--you love to monogram anything that will stand still--ha! It looks cute!