Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Weekend projects!

Saturday night Ava and I had a craft night at my friend Sabrina's house.  She is working on some cute spring things for a spring craft sale that she is having and I worked on some things that I have been wanting to get done for a while now. 

I took the orginal pictures out of these frames and added some  scrapbook paper to the frames.  These hang in our office and I wanted a new look.  Wall hanging can be SO expensive so I tried to work with something that I already had.    I was going to paint the frames black but I am SO glad I didn't.  I really like the way they turned out! 









I also made a few chalkboard trays.  I got these chalkboard trays for $1 each at the Dollar Tree.  This was a simple project! I put one in our living room and one in our upstairs hallway. 

This is the one in the living room.  I put it on a shelf, I wasn't exactly sure what to write on the chalkboard. 



This one is upstairs in our hallway. 


Happy Tuesday!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Michelle said...

I love that chalkboard tray--did you buy it like that or did you have to paint it? Love it!!!!!!